2015 Deacon Nomination Form
Forest Hills Baptist Church
- Members of Forest Hills Baptist Church may nominate up to ten (10) persons to serve as a deacon for a three-year term beginning January 2016.
- Fewer nominations than ten are permitted, but forms with more than ten nominations will be discarded.
- Return your Deacon Nomination Form and place it in the box in the Gathering Place no later than Wednesday, September 30, 2015. Nomination forms will not be received or counted after that date.
- The following are ineligible for nomination:
- Deacons rotating off at the end of 2015
- Spouses of Active Deacons
c. Spouses of staff members
d. Active Deacons
e. Non-members of FHBC
- Nomination forms must be signed by the member submitting the form to be counted.
- Forest Hills seeks broad age-group representation on the Diaconate. To encourage this, please make an attempt to nominate people within each age category. Please use your best guess at ages if you are uncertain about the age category for a potential nominee.