Weddings and marriage are such a blessing from God, and we are glad to be able to serve you in any areas we can. Our goal is to make your wedding planning and execution as easy and smooth as possible. We offer many resources to help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding, however, we regret that due to the size of our staff and availability, weddings are reserved for members only.
Deposits and Fees
The fees will depend on what rooms and items you choose to reserve; for a complete Fee Schedule view the Wedding Reservation Request Form. There will also be a refundable $500 Facility Deposit.
Holidays and Weddings
Weddings and rehearsals may not be scheduled on Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the day and week following Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Scheduling a Wedding
- Complete the Wedding Reservation Request Form to indicate the day you want to have your wedding, complete the Liability Waiver Form, and read our Wedding Policy Booklet in entirety. Once completed our wedding coordinator will contact you to confirm availability. The date will only be held when we receive the Wedding Reservation Request Form and the date has been cleared with the Facilities director.
- Once we confirm your desired date, you will have 5 business days to turn in the $500 Facility Deposit. Failure to turn in your deposit within 5 business days will result in a loss of your reservation.
- Choose a Wedding Coordinator from the list provided in the Wedding Policy Booklet and inform the church office of your choice.
- All couples must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage. Bring a copy of your course completion certificate to your meeting with the wedding coordinator.
- One month prior to your wedding, our coordinator will meet with you to discuss final details, including ceremony specifics, decorations, production needs. The remaining fess are all due at this time.
As our desire to serve and assist you in times of loss, we make our facilities available for funerals, but availability is limited. If you wish to reserve our facilities for a funeral, please contact Neil @ 919-828-6161