3-5 Grade Retreat at
Camp WIllow Run
Sept. 29-Oct 1
All children in grades 3-5 (for the 2017-18 school year) are invited to attend a retreat on Sept 29-Oct 1 at Camp Willow Run on Lake Gaston in Littleton, N.C.
After last year's retreat, we heard consistent feedback that our kids preferred a quieter and simpler retreat. So this year, we will be reverting to our "old style" of programming our own retreat; we will not be going to Camp Willow Run in a large group with other churches.
We'll have time for Bible study, organized activities, and free time. Most of all, this is a chance to be together with friends and build relationships with caring adults, all while enjoying the beautiful environment of Camp Willow Run.
How Do I Register?
To register, you must do three things by Sept 20:
- Fill out the registration below.
- Pay $135.00 for your registration. Visit foresthills.org/give and entering "Camp Willow Run" in the event line, or bring/mail a check to 201 Dixie Trail Raleigh, NC 27607. Scholarships and sibling discounts are available upon request.
- Fill out both the FHBC medical release form and the Camp Willow Run medical form (this will be sent to participants after they complete the online form).
Registration is due by Sept 20.
What to Bring:
- Casual Clothing (prepare for hot or cold temps)
- Tennis Shoes (very important)
- Extra Shoes / water shoes
- Swim Suit
- Sleeping Bag (or twin sheets and blanket)
- Bath gear (soap, toothbrush, etc.)
- Bug Spray
- Mission Offering
- Fishing Pole (optional)
We will meet in the church parking lot at 5:30 to pack the bus and leave for camp. Dinner will be provided before departure.